We are MIXT Management Talent Agency
For the purpose of the applicable Data Protection Legislation, we are the data controller of any personal data we process. As a data controller, we are responsible for ensuring our systems, processes, suppliers and People comply with Data Protection Legislation in relation to the personal data we handle.
We take Personal Data Breaches very seriously, and are required to notify the Information Commissioner’s Office in the event of such a breach.
When using, collecting and disclosing personal data, we follow the key data protection principles.
We have policies, procedures and records to demonstrate compliance with the principles, as further detailed in our Data Protection Policy.
How we collect, use and disclose your personal data
Generally, we collect your personal data when you interact with us (for example, when entering into a relationship with us as Talent, a Client or one of our People). However, from time to time we also need to collect personal data from other third parties in connection with our relationship with you. We also look at how our users access and use our Website, so we can offer the best possible experience. The following table summarises how we collect, use and disclose your personal data:
Your personal data will be collected from various sources including:
- your application form/CV;
- when you contact us via email or telephone;
- Notes and records kept for the duration of your engagement with us as Talent(including details of any complaints, breaches of the terms of your contract with us, and meetings with us regarding our relationship and your engagement as Talent);
- from our Clients (including reviews/feedback, and images and photographs); and
- publicly available sources such as magazines, press articles, documentaries and social media
Personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- internal administration and management purposes;
- assessing suitability/eligibility and/or fitness as Talent;
- fulfilling our contractual obligations to you;
- fulfilling our contractual obligations to our Clients; and
- fulfilling our legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- our Clients, for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations;
- our Affiliate Talent Agencies; and
- other third parties such as our legal and other professional advisers and government departments.
We shall only transfer personal data to third parties which is limited to the relevant purpose and is adequately protected.
Talent personal data shall be kept for 6 years and we shall not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary.
We will ensure we keep all personal data up to date and shall immediately and permanently delete any personal data which is not necessary for the purpose.